Are you using the TriMet Tickets app? Plan to purchase a new phone this holiday season? Make sure to recall your tickets from your old phone to your online account first, so you don’t accidentally lose any tickets.
Your tickets are stored on your phone (which makes it possible to use them without an Internet connection), so you’ll need to transfer your tickets from your phone onto your online account before shutting off the network connection to your old phone. Here’s how to recall your tickets:
- When your old device is still connected to the network, login to your TriMet Tickets online account.
- Go to the “My Account” tab, then to “My Tickets” and click the “Recall Tickets” button.
- On your old device, go to the “My Tickets” tab and refresh. You should see your tickets moved.
- When you get your new phone, open up your TriMet Tickets app and sign in.
- Go to the “My Tickets” tab and refresh to download your tickets.
Note: We recently added the ability to recall or move active multi-day tickets—such as 7-Day, 14-Day and 30-Day tickets—from your phone to your account and back again. (In the past, only unused tickets could be moved.) Active tickets can be transferred to your account and back to the phone one time.
If you experience any problems during your upgrade, please contact the TriMet Tickets Help Desk at email@example.com. We’re here to help!