One. Day. Left. Can you believe it?
If you’re joining the party tomorrow, here are five things to know before you go:
- It all starts at 11 a.m. — that’s when the Orange Line, Tilikum Crossing and all the special events are scheduled to begin. Rides will be free all day on all TriMet buses, MAX, Portland Streetcar and Aerial Tram.
- Lots of people will be celebrating. Excitement has been building in the community for a while now, so don’t be surprised if there’s a wait.
- There are events at every platform along the Orange Line, including a block party at Milwaukie/Main St and opera performances at OMSI/SE Water Ave.
- Orange Marks the Spot! Our updated TriMet Tickets app includes a community-wide scavenger hunt all along the Orange Line. Check in at local businesses and stations while you’re out celebrating — you could win some awesome prizes (seriously) and unlock coupons.
- Plan for a hot, fun day. Stay hydrated and keep cool — we’re gonna have a blast!