Want to help us keep things moving? These simple time-saving tips can really add up—and help us get you to your destination on time:
- Be ready to board with exact change or a valid ticket, transfer receipt or pass.
- Let other riders exit the vehicle before you board.
- Don’t block the aisles or doorways. If you have a bag, bike or stroller, make sure it’s not in the way.
- Use only one seat at a time.
- Go with the flow. If standing, move as far as you can to the back of the vehicle so others can board faster. On the bus, exit through the rear door whenever possible.
- Don’t hold the door open on MAX.
Thanks for your help, and thanks for riding!